Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Letter From Drissa

We received the following from Drissa. It was dated 8 March and for some reason went to our junk mail folder and we only found it today. heaven forbid this be junk!

---------------------

Dear John,

Thanks for your reply.I am happy to hear from you and your question.What you have to know is that I contacted you for the benefit of both of us and your share will not be any problem since the money is coming to your account.I am the person that supposed to tell you not to betray me when this money comes to your account.You will have your share as soon as the bank transfer this money to your account and you first remove your share from the total money.

What I required from you is your personal informations such as your names,country,bank account,age,occupation so that I will subsmit it to the bank and introduce you as my late father's foreign business partner(beneficiary).

While replying back,I would like you to tell me more about yourself for me to know the kind of person I am dealing with.

I wait for your reply.

Drissa.

No comments: